- Israeli organ trafficking ring
Friday, 4 June 2004
An Israeli organ trafficking ring which was smashed in South Africa last year has shifted its operations to China, according to a report in the New York Times. A 52-year-old Tel Aviv man, Ilan Peri, is alleged to have organised at least 100 kidney transplants for Israelis.
- Presumed guilty
by Jonathan Rosenblum
October 17, 2000
On Sunday, the Supreme Court overturned the acquittal of Nahum Korman on charges of manslaughter.
Korman, the security officer of Hadar Betar, was found guilty of the death of an 11-year old Palestinian, Hilmi Shousha, in 1996. Korman had gone to the village of Husan because his, and other Israeli vehicles were being stoned by the boy.
Moreover, Orr was well within her rights to be skeptical of the pathological findings of Hiss, who has long been the subject of controversy as director of Israel Institute for Forensic Medicine, at Abu Kabir. Last November, a local Tel Aviv paper Ha'ir ran a 12-page expose of Abu Kabir and revealed how the national lab allows medical students to practice on bodies sent there for autopsies, and transfers body parts for transplants without permission from the family of the deceased.
- Romania: Israeli doctors questioned in human eggs trafficking case
Published: 07.19.09, 23:32 / Israel News
Dozens of doctors and employees of a Bucharest fertility clinic, among whom were several Israelis, were questioned by Romanian authorities on suspicion of trafficking in human eggs.
- Israel Kills Palestinian Boys,Steals Organs For Transplants
AL-KHALIL (IRNA) – The Zionist state has tacitly admitted that doctors at the Israeli forensic institute at Abu Kabir had extracted the vital organs of three Palestinian teenage children killed by the Israeli Army nearly ten days ago.
- Israel Kills, Steals Organs of Palestinian Children
Israel preys on Palestinian children
RAMALLAH, Jan. 14 (IslamOnline & News agencies) – Israeli occupation forces not only kill Palestinian children but they also mutilate their bodies, and extract vital organs to use them as "spare parts", Palestinian President, Yasser Arafat said in a televised interview Sunday.
- Two Haifa men sentenced to jail for organ trafficking
By Fadi Eyadat
In a precedent-setting ruling yesterday the Haifa District Court yesterday sentenced two Haifa men to jail for trafficking in humans for the purpose of harvesting their organs.
- Israelis deep into organ trafficing
Israel Asper Letter 01 10-May-2002 They left their hearts in Tel Aviv
"The family of Alastair Sinclair, a Scottish tourist who hanged himself in an Israeli jail, was forced to bring suit for the return of missing body parts." — Jonathan Rosenblum
- Ben-Ari: Arrest of Rabbis Shows Need for Urgent Aliyah
- (IsraelNN.com) Member of Knesset Michael Ben-Ari (National Union) called on Friday for an emergency immigration of Jews from the United States to Israel, in the wake of Thursday's arrest of a number of rabbis in New York City and neighboring parts of New Jersey in connection with a federal investigation of bribery and money-laundering allegations. Dr. Ben-Ari said, "I have a difficult feeling that the reports are intended to tarnish the reputation of the Jews and hurt them."He added, "Whoever thinks the Anti-Semitism of the Obama government has stopped is mistaken."
- If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value, he explained. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life.– Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States.